Cleaning and damage charges, whether from rental cars, heavy equipment or mobile offices, can be expensive and eat directly into your bottom line. Avoiding these unbudgeted expenses starts at the beginning, not the end of your lease. To help you reduce or even eliminate cleaning and damage charges, here are some things you can do right from the start and for the duration of your project.
5 Ways to Keep Your Mobile Office in Good Condition
- Set up mobile office trailers on a firm, level and well-drained foundation.
- Keep gutters and exterior walls free of debris.
- Get written approval from your provider before you modify, repair or relocate a rental unit.
- Use chair mats and removable tape to protect floors and walls from wear and tear.
- Place service calls within 2 business days to keep small issues from becoming big ones.
Keeping your modular building in good condition throughout your project is key to minimizing headaches and charges at the end of your lease. For more tips on maintaining and returning your buildings, check out the WillScot Mobile Office Service Guide.
Fully Protect Your Mobile Office Rentals
While maintaining the condition of your modular building is important, unexpected damage caused by a natural disaster, theft, vandalism or other accident can still tack on hefty, unbudgeted charges. Speak with one of our experts to learn how our protection plans can give you both the coverage you need and peace of mind.