As some construction companies begin to safely return to work, they will need to implement new safety measures at work, including CDC guidance for the construction workforce. Here are 5 safety tips to help keep your workers safe on the job:
- Make In-Person Meetings Short – Minimize risk by keeping all in-person meetings brief, socially distanced and limited to only small groups.
- Create Individual Work Areas – Divide workspace to safely accommodate for your team by adding barriers or installing workstations.
- Encourage Workers to Report Concerns – Continue to promote a safe jobsite by encouraging your team to report any safety or health issues.
- Add Extra Space for Social Distancing – Help your workers maintain 6 feet of social distance by adding additional temporary space to your site.
- Promote Mask Wearing at Work – Encourage your team to keep their nose and mouth covered at all times by wearing a mask while on the job.
Adding more social distancing space to your jobsite is a big step in the right direction to keeping your team safe and healthy. Explore our temporary mobile office and storage solutions that can be used for additional office, lunchroom or storage needs.